Tom offers over 50 years of experience as a CPA and business owner. His passion for accounting, service and personal relationships gives him the insight, experience and expertise to assist our clients in all areas of tax compliance and consulting. His decades of wisdom are invaluable.
Having grown up in Richardson, Texas and attending SMU, Tom’s roots grow deep here in the heart of the Dallas/Ft. Worth Metroplex. He started his career under guidance of his long-time mentor, John Reid. After gaining experience, Tom bought John Reid’s practice in October, 1972. Over the last 4 decades, Tom has held true to the values, honesty and integrity instilled in him by his parents and other mentors along the way. The Ewbank Group has become a well respected CPA Firm in the areas of Insurance, Trusts & Estates, Small Business development and Family Groups under the watchful eye of Tom.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Trusts & Estates
- Complex business structures
- Family Groups – those needing dedicated personal attention
- Recognized by the Texas Society of CPAs as a 50-year member
- 10 years on the National Board of Directors of Insurance and Accounting Systems Association (IASA)
- 28+ years in the same office/location…talk about reliability!
- 54 years and counting married to his college sweetheart.
- 2 successful children and 4 amazing grandchildren.
Be the best professional, person and friend to those around you. Give your best at all times and treat everyone with the utmost courtesy and respect. Slow and Steady will produce longer lasting and more satisfying results. Leave a Legacy of Greatness!!